The third Saturday of the month means just one thing here in Honolulu. The return of Honolulu Night Market.
We have teamed up with Uber Honolulu to get you your own private driver to and from the party.
If you’re not already familiar with Uber, get familiar, because they are changing the way people look at the traditional concept of a taxi service and putting you in full control of your experience.
- One Tap To Ride – The Uber mobile phone app revolutionizes the way you get picked up. Uber uses your phone’s GPS to detect your location and connects you with the nearest available driver. Get picked up anywhere — even if you don’t know the exact address.
- Reliable Pickups – Track the drivers exact location as they come to pick you up. The Uber mobile app shows their GPS location on a map in real time, as well as the Name/Photo of your driver and their Vehicle information (make/model and license number). But, if you don’t want to stare at your phone while they come to get you, you don’t have to. The will send you a text message when they arrive.
- Clear Pricing – The app displays the rates clearly, and there are no hidden fees. You can also enter your pick up location and destination for a free fare quote for your whole trip. This is one of my personal favorite features. I wish The Cab offered this information.
- Paperless & Convinent – By far my favorite feature is that when you arrive at your destination, you simply get out of the car and go. No fumbling for your wallet. No waiting for their in-car credit card machine to process, then finding some uncomfortable way to sign the paper receipt for your transaction. No digging through your purse or wallet in a dark taxi trying to decide if that’s a $1 or a $10 in your hand.
Once you arrive at your destination, your credit card is automatically charged for the trip, and you are emailed a receipt. You don’t have to do a thing. Just get out and enjoy your night.
- Rate Your Driver – Uber makes sure their drivers not only meet their standards, but that they meet your standards too. After your trip, you can rate your experience and leave additional feedback about your driver. You can even see the drivers average rating from the app when they come to get you.
- Split Fare – They even make it easy to split the fare between you and your friends with a couple of clicks in their app. No more “I’ll pay you back’s” or IOU’s. Split the cost of the ride, and everyones card is billed equally.
With 4 years of service, they have finally brought their concept here to Honolulu, and now YOU have a chance to try it for FREE this Saturday.
Go to http://uber.com/go/HNMoctober and sign up with Uber Honolulu.
By using that link (and the promo code: HNMoctober) you get a free ride to/from Honolulu Night Market: RUNWAY on us. FREE rides to or from #HNLnightmarket up to $30
[ If youre coming from between River St (downtown) and Kapahulu Ave (waikiki) you should not get close to the $50 limit. If you are outside of that area, you will receive $20 off your first ride with Uber. Cant beat that.]
Join us this Saturday night:
Saturday, October 19th
683 Auahi St in Kakaako
(between Restaurant Row and Ward)